Nightdive Studios have put it upon themselves to bring back lost and forgotten gaming treasures, reworking the classics to ensure they find a place in the modern era of gaming. They’ve done it with DOOM, Turok, Shadow Man and more, but today are breathing new life into Blade Runner, as the Enhanced Edition rolls out onto Xbox, PC, PlayStation and Switch
Having first been released way back in 1997 by the development team at Westwood Studios (remember them of Command & Conquer fame !?), Blade Runner Enhanced Edition has been delivered to Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC via the Nightdive Studios team, as they continue their trend of bringing old classics kicking and screaming into the modern day.
Priced at £ 7.99 from the Xbox Store (and you should expect to pay roughly that elsewhere too), Blade Runner Enhanced Edition takes that old game as a base, before faithfully restoring it with the kind of stuff us current gamers know and love. You’re getting 60fps here, enhanced interfaces, proper gamepad support and all manner of techy talk that we, frankly, couldn’t care less for. By all means, if you’re in to your anti-aliasing, you can fill your boots with Blade Runner Enhanced Edition, but we’d prefer to just get involved and enjoy things for what they are.
Originally seen as a sidequel to Ridley Scott’s classic film, you’ll discover a narrative in Blade Runner Enhanced Edition which occasionally intertwines with the movie, but mostly runs alongside it, delivering new ideas and elements. What you can be absolutely sure you’ll be getting though are the tools of the Blade Runner, as you slowly and surely become more and more immersed in the world that it brings.
When you consider these drops with original film talent in tow, motion captured joy, a super rich environment and a real-time story structure that ensures it is unique every time you play, there’s going to be big reasons to drop into the world of the Blade Runner.
In fact, the key features you need to include:
- * Groundbreaking Real-Time story structure creates a unique experience every time you play
- * Interact with over 70 motion-captured characters, all with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and their own agendas
- * Stunning visuals, as well as atmospheric smoke, fog, fire and rain that affect your character in Real-Time
- * Top notch Hollywood talent from the original film including Sean Young, James Hong, Joe Turkel, Brian James and William Sanderson
- * Rich, ambient, multi-track audio environment creates an immersive gaming experience
- * Includes specially recreated cuts from the original Blade Runner soundtrack
- * Continually animating, full screen, high resolution cinematics and game play in millions of emulated colors
- * Dramatic camera movements – during gameplay – heighten the Blade Runner experience
- * Step into the role of a Blade Runner by utilizing the ESPER photo analysis machine, administering the Voigt-Kampff replicant detection test, flying in a police Spinner and analyzing clues with your Knowledge Integration Assistant (KIA)
- * Breakthrough Real-Time lighting, such as directional, color, volumetric, attenuated and animating effects
For that super cheap £ 7.99 asking price, there’s going to be much appeal with Blade Runner Enhanced Edition on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and PC. Pick up the game right now from the digital store of your choice – the Xbox Store being the obvious favorite – and then fall back into a world from yesteryear.
Stay tuned for a review from us soon too.
Westwood Studios, the company that brought Real-Time to strategy games with Command & Conquer, brings Real-Time to adventure games with the science fiction classic, Blade Runner. Armed with your investigative skills and the tools of the Blade Runner trade, you’ll be immersed in a world that lives and breathes around you with breakthrough lighting and visual effects. Your ability to survive will be put to the test in the richest game environment ever created. Immerse yourself in the dark, gritty world of Los Angeles 2019, where you become both the hunter and the hunted.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.