Russia responds to US ‘false flag’ claims


The Kremlin says there is no evidence of “mere” accusations against Russian “workers” who want to make Ukraine.

After Western media outlets carried reports, on Friday, citing unnamed U.S. officials, saying that Russia was preparing a “false flag” to destroy Ukraine, the Kremlin denounced them as baseless and baseless rumors.

“At this stage, all these statements are not valid and are not supported by anything,” he said. Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told the news agency TASS, when asked about the news.

In the past, unnamed US officials have backed up Kiev’s claims that Russia had sent “helpers” in the conflict areas of Donetsk and Lugansk in eastern Ukraine, planning “get” which can cause “Invasion.”

CNN was the first to announce the allegations, followed by the Guardian, Washington Post, Reuters, AFP and Bloomberg.

Washington has accused Moscow of planning to invade Ukraine for several weeks now, though the Kremlin has denied it “fake news.” Similar warnings have been published in US publications each year since 2015, often from unknown sources, and have not occurred.

The remarks were made by a US official whose identity is not known ideas and National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan about Russia “To lay the foundation for the opportunity to create a cause for revolt,” he said. was inaugurated at a press conference Thursday at the White House. Pentagon spokesman John Kirby made the remarks at a summit on Friday, but added that the US observation was that Russia had not considered the attack.

Washington’s comments come after a week of high-level talks with Russia, NATO and the OSCE to discuss Moscow’s plans to improve security in Europe. The US and its allies rejected Russia’s main ideas.

You can share this story on social media:


Original Article reposted fromSource link

Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com

I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

World News

Foreign Affairs Committee to raise concerns with Coveney about secretary general investigating champagne party

The Oireachtas Foreign Affairs Committee will clearly state the complaints of the Iveagh House champagne party investigation conducted by the Secretary General of the Department of Foreign Affairs. a number of TDs and filmmakers on the committee challenged Secretary-General Joe Hackett to oversee the investigation into a photo posted online by his predecessor Niall Burgess. […]

Read More
World News

Sophia: "Ich mag, wenn das Metall glüht"

zeit.de Pur Use zeit.de with minimal and non-commercial for € 1.20 / week (for digital subscribers only € 0.40 / week). Are you already a PUR subscriber? Sign in here. Original Article reposted fromSource link Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added […]

Read More
World News

Scottish job numbers return to pre-pandemic levels

THE number of people in work in Scotland has finally returned to pre-pandemic levels, according to official figures. Early estimates from HMRC suggest there were 2.42 million payrolled employees north of the border last month, an increase of 22,000 or 0.9 per cent compared to February 2020. The number of people in work in the […]

Read More